What are humidifiers?
A humidifier is a device that increases humidity (moisture) in a single room or an entire building. In the home, point-of-use humidifiers are commonly used to humidify a single room, while whole-house or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a home’s HVAC system, provide humidity to the entire house.
What are the benefits?
Choosing the Correct Humidifier for Your Home
1) Size of the unit: The size of the humidifier will be determined by the size of the area that you wish to humidify.
2) Cool Mist v/s Warm Mist Humidifier: Before you settle on a specific humidifier, you need to choose between cool mist and warm mist humidifiers.
3) Level of Noise: Although all humidifiers are bound to make some noise, there are some units that can be extremely noisy
4) Automatic Shut Down: Humidifiers that do not have an automatic shut down option can be a fire hazard if not shut down manually when the water runs out.
5) Cost: This again differs from person to person.
Speak with a specialist about humidifiers 801.707.8860
Our Company Believes…
We deliver products and services that represent the same kind of business that we would want a friend to treat us… this is why we work hard to do the best possible job at a fair price.
We service residential & commercial heating, air conditioning, service, repair and new installation. We can help with air filtration, humidification, de-humidification and vent cleaning. All of our employees have been background and drug tested. When they come to your home or business – you’ll recognize them right away in their company uniforms.